Henry does cute things

Make-believe play has come on strong for Henry. A few days ago he was marching back and forth across the couch speaking in a monotone voice. It took me a while to figure out what he was saying. When I finally figured it out, I had to laugh. He was saying, "I...am...a...robot."

He's also been "cooking" all kinds of things in the play kitchen. Today he told David it was dinner time while he was playing with a pan full of wooden trains. He thought that was pretty funny.

Yesterday when David was feeding Henry a hot dog, David bent his finger back and said, "Oh no! You ate my finger!" Today, Henry gently mouthed my finger and told me he'd eaten it. I bent my finger back and said, "Oh no! Where is my finger?" and Henry replied, "It's in my mouth!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks, Emmett.