Dad for the win!

Henry has had a fever for a few days, so he's been taking a lot of liquid ibuprofen.  We started with Advil brand grape flavor, but it was running out so David picked up some more.  He brought home generic, dye-free berry flavor.  (This was not a mistake - I almost always buy generic, and dye-free is my preference.)  Henry reacted very poorly to the non-colored medicine.  He only fought a little, but I had to do a bit of forcing for a couple of doses.

David suggested using food coloring to make it more palatable for Henry, so we gave it a try.  He turned the medicine blue, which was Henry took a little easier than the cloudy white medicine.  When it was time for the next dose, Henry said he wanted grape, so David turned the medicine purple.  I don't know exactly what's going on in Henry's head - he still makes the same faces when I give him the medicine, but he doesn't fight.  I asked him if it was good and he just looked at me.  He didn't say yes, but he didn't say no, either. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 8, 2024

Thanks, Emmett.

Birthday Weekends: Highly recommended!!!!