Paper Airplanes

Luke's friend taught him to fold a "stunt plane" paper airplane. They seem to like folding and decorating them as much as flying them, so these planes only see a single play session before being discarded. We're out of scratch paper! Lucky for me, the design is one of about two paper airplanes I know how to fold.

One day when Henry wanted a plane, I started folding the more interesting plane I know how to fold. As I got into it, he started saying, "Yeah! That's it!" after each move. Luke knows Henry can't make a plane, so when he saw Henry with one, he asked him where he got it. Henry told Luke that he taught me how to make it!

Luke likes to fold other things into this paper airplane, too. He did it with a paper towel and it even flew! The rag he tried, well, not so much. This evening, he was folding the bath mat into a plane, but it got too thick to finish.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 8, 2024

Thanks, Emmett.

A Short Eclipse Video