Little Chef

A few minutes ago Emmett and I were playing in his room while I cleaned it surreptitiously. He took a wooden toy cheese sandwich and declared that he was making grilled cheese, in the toaster oven. With that, he put the sandwich on the floor in the doorway. A few minutes later, I saw it and grabbed it to put it away. He immediately shrieked that I had taken it out of the oven too soon, and that I had broken the top of the toaster oven, too. I pantomimed "fixing" the toaster oven door, and put the sandwich "back inside," and he calmed down.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Chef? Interior designer? What's wrong with NASCAR driver or fireman?
Anonymous said…
Chef? Interior designer? What's wrong with NASCAR driver or fireman?

Popular posts from this blog

April 8, 2024

Thanks, Emmett.

A Short Eclipse Video