Guinea Pigs

Ever since I pulled out the book "Children Just Like Me," which features children from many countries and what their daily lives are like, Emmett has been interested in other countries. At first, he'd just ask to read about the children. A few days ago, I bought him a little globe, so now he's pointing to it and asking me about the countries.

He pointed to New Guinea and asked me what country it was. After telling him, he asked if that is where guinea pigs live. David and I laughed, and told him it was a good guess, but not true. Then he asked me if that was where the lady who has the guinea pigs lives (we've been to her house, and Emmett really liked the pigs). We said no, she lives in Salt Lake City. New Guinea is much too far for a playdate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 8, 2024

Thanks, Emmett.

A Short Eclipse Video