Accidental Pest

Today was Emmett's first day back at Spanish school (he went for about a week before Christmas). I always ask him about his day, what his favorite part was, and how confusing it was. Trying to be sure he's not having any problems in class, I also ask him if any of the kids had any trouble, or if he had any trouble in class.

Before Christmas, one day he reported that Larkin (a little girl) had some trouble. When I asked him what it was, he said "I was pushing my hand towards her." After a bit of back and forth, I discovered that he was sitting across from her, and was sliding his hand on the table into her space to bug her. Trying very hard not to laugh, I asked him not to bother her any more.

Today, no kids had any trouble in class. I decided to ask specifically if he bugged Larkin. He said he did, so I asked for more info. He said "I accidentally leaned on her." ARGH.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 8, 2024

Thanks, Emmett.

A Short Eclipse Video