Thanks, Emmett.

At the first week of their ski lessons, David dropped Emmett and Luke off at their classes.  Yesterday David was starting his class, though, so I took them to their classes.  There are a lot of classes that meet outside, so there are signs up for each class - the big kids meet by letters and the little kids meet by numbers.  Emmett is in class "I" and Luke is in class 11. 

The alphabet signs were clearly visible as we approached, but the numbers were behind some trees so I turned to ask Luke which way we should go around them.  Emmett helpfully called out, "See those signs?  My class meets by the one with a single line on it!"  Um, thanks for describing the letter "I" in a way I can understand, Emmett!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 8, 2024

A Short Eclipse Video