Minor things

Now that Luke is rolling well both back to front and front to back, he's much happier to play on the floor with toys. He gets around a bit by rolling too - I've seen him go as far as around 5 feet. I guess I should start paying attention to baby-proofing again. It's nice to see him play with Emmett on the floor, and it's nice to have a new place to keep him happy some of the time when I'm not holding him.

In other news, Luke isn't too fond of eating. After several weeks of offering food at dinner time, he's never eaten more than about an ounce. For the past week has been mostly refusing to let any solids pass his lips. Today at lunch, I convinced him to eat some banana, first off my finger and then off of a spoon. I guess I'll just keep trying with the things he's liked before. Peas and now the banana seem to go pretty well. Sweet potatoes and applesauce seemed ok for a bit, but he's refused both of them this past week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 8, 2024

Thanks, Emmett.

A Short Eclipse Video