Spanish at Carl's Jr.

After the fiasco at McDs, I decided to try again Monday evening at Carl's Jr. They have a better play place (that we've been to before), and I figured dinner would be less crowded than lunch. There were more kids there than I expected, but the equipment had plenty of space for all of them.

I noticed that there were lots of Spanish speaking groups at Carl's that night - the two orders in front of me in line were conducted entirely in Spanish. Emmett noticed that some of the kids in the play place were speaking Spanish. When I told him that he could talk to them, he seemed a little surprised, but he liked the idea. How is it that he's surprised that he can talk to kids in Spanish? Every morning for three hours he talks to kids in Spanish! He went back into the play structure, introduced himself, and played with the kids until they had to leave.

Comments

Stephanie said…
lol
that's hilarious!!
Out of context, I spose.
:)

Popular posts from this blog

April 8, 2024

Thanks, Emmett.