Easter

We went to a very large egg hunt on Easter (something like 1000 eggs and 40 kids, I'd guess). Luke seemed amazed that there were suckers (and lots of other candy) just lying around on the ground! He probably went through 3 in the short time we were there. By the time we got home the kids had eaten enough candy to become sticky messes, so I threw them in the bathtub. When I took Luke out, I told Emmett I was taking him for a nap and asked him to get himself out and dressed. I was tired, so I just stayed with Luke and napped too. David had been feeling sick, so he was on the couch (sleeping?) too.

An hour later when I got up, I asked David where Emmett was. He wasn't sure, so I went to Emmett's room and it was immediately clear why I hadn't heard from Emmett the whole time. He was lying naked on his belly reading a book, with his bucket of Easter candy next to him and candy wrappers all around.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 8, 2024

Thanks, Emmett.

Birthday Weekends: Highly recommended!!!!