Super Emmett!

I'm pretty sure I've already mentioned Emmett's green cape. It's an old scarf that I've tied into a cape, and he wears it a lot. In the house, to Spanish school, running errands, whatever.

Now he's seen an episode of Curious George where George was a Super Spy. Of course, that means Emmett is a Super Spy too. Today he hid in the closet and when I went to get a shirt for Luke, he threw Legos to surprise me. He succeeded, which is rare - his powers for deception aren't that great. Later when out running errands, he told store clerks that he was a super spy and explained all about his plans for tricking me. With me standing there, of course (I told you his powers for deception are poor).

He wants to build a periscope so he can see around corners, because that's what George did on the cartoon. So I've added mirrors to the regular shopping list this week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 8, 2024

Thanks, Emmett.

A Short Eclipse Video