That's my boy!

At Science & Play this week, we were comparing what happens to sugar and cornstarch when you add them to water (sugar dissolves, cornstarch is just a suspension that will settle back out). Each kid had two bowls to try it themselves. I looked over, and Emmett was drinking his sugar-water with a spoon. Later, I saw him eating white sugar with a spoon from the little cup of sugar I had poured so I could spoon it out to each kid. Plain white sugar!

And then today we went to Young Chef's Academy and Emmett learned to make fresh pasta (we made more for dinner!). The kids each made a little garlic herb butter to put on their pasta. Each kid really only got a few bites of pasta, though, and they'd made about a tablespoon of the butter. So after he finished his pasta, Emmett began eating the garlic herb butter. Straight up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 8, 2024

Thanks, Emmett.

A Short Eclipse Video