Things I forgot

Some things become so common, so quickly, that they just become part of the background of life around here and I forget to post about them. Here are a couple that I've remembered

Luke likes to run in circles. When he's excited, he'll start running in tight little circles - if he were running around a post he'd almost be able to touch it the whole way around. While he's doing this, his outer arm will pump back and forth while he runs.

Also, Luke runs far more than he walks. He runs around the house, in the backyard, in the driveway, at Target, everywhere. It's cute.

One of Emmett's favorite toys for the past couple of months is this handkerchief rat thing. He brought it home from Spanish school, and played with it for a week before it unraveled. Then I had to figure out how to re-tie it into a rat. Google "handkerchief rat" if you're interested. It's tricky, but I figured it out after a while. It was tough, though, with Emmett upset and whining about it the whole time I was trying to learn to make the rat. When my mom visited, she tied a string to the rat, so now it's on a leash. It's like a whole new toy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 8, 2024

Thanks, Emmett.

Birthday Weekends: Highly recommended!!!!