They remember everything!

After going to the zoo, Luke was talking about the animals. Conversations with Luke are a little tough right now - he only strings 1-3 words together, but if you pay attention you can figure it out. He said "ride... giraffe." After confirming with him that he wants to ride the giraffe, he said "neck" so I knew he wanted to ride on the giraffe's neck. When you repeat what he's saying back to him filling in some blanks, he lets you know if you've got it right or not.

Then we were talking about the tiger. Luke wanted to ride him, too. David and I joked that the tiger would like to hold Luke by the neck.

Today when I was putting Luke to sleep, we talked about the zoo again. He said "tiger... neck... hold me." Thankfully, I'm pretty sure he doesn't know that tigers are suffocation killers, so this shouldn't be causing any nightmares.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 8, 2024

Thanks, Emmett.