Apple in mine pocket.

After swinging today, Luke picked up an apple and brought it into the house. (For some reason, the apple tree is dropping lots of little immature apples right now.) He carried it around for a while, and then I showed him that it fit in the pocket on the front of his tee-shirt. He laughed and said, "Apple in mine shirt." He doesn't confuse me vs. you (I don't remember him ever really doing that, but it's a typical stage). Still, so far always uses "mine" instead of "my." "Lotion in mine hand," or "Bring me mine drink."

Tonight he wouldn't let me put his pajama shirt on because he wanted to keep the apple in his pocket. I had to take the apple out after he was asleep so he doesn't wake up when he rolls onto it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 8, 2024

Thanks, Emmett.

A Short Eclipse Video