Haircut!

In Spring, I gave Luke a buzz cut at home. But his hair is so thin and blond that I realized I couldn't do that in the summer - his scalp would burn. So all summer long his hair has gotten longer and longer, and crazier and crazier.

He's seen Emmett get haircuts before, so I started talking to him about going to get a real haircut. He seemed to like the idea, so yesterday we gave it a try. As we left the house, Luke wanted a haircut. When we got to Cookie Cutters (a "kiddie" haircut place, with videos, toys, and seats like firetrucks, planes, etc), Luke didn't want a haircut. But while he watched Emmett get his haircut he changed his mind.

He did great! He was a little apprehensive about the cape, but happily watched Curious George while the stylist cut his hair. He squirmed like a normal kid, but never got upset about it. And now he looks so cute! (I'm getting a photo gallery ready, so you'll see the haircut as soon as I get that up.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 8, 2024

Thanks, Emmett.

A Short Eclipse Video