Disneyland

Although it's hard to believe, we were in Disneyland from the time it opened at 10am until it closed at 8pm! We had lots of fun. Big hits with Emmett include Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and Splash Mountain; Luke still loves Winnie the Pooh and the Astro Oribter, and this time he stayed awake for the Tiki Room and he loved that, too. The Buzz Lightyear ride was loved by all, kids and adults alike.

I figured we'd leave the park sometime in the afternoon when everyone was tired, but Luke took a nap in the stroller and when we were tired we took a round-trip on the Disneyland Railroad to rest and relax. Around 7pm, the line for the Submarines wasn't too long so we got in it. Shortly after that I realized I'd never fed my kids dinner! Oops. Thank goodness for fig newtons and the ice cream we'd had earlier! On the way out of the park (around 8pm), we stopped for hot dogs and sure enough, the kids were famished. Nice to know I can starve my kids and they won't complain (at least if we're in Disneyland!).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks, Emmett.