Luke is me

Last night, Luke was eating chili for dinner. He was actually eating it, too (I guess he was finally hungry). Well, there was corn in the chili. Luke doesn't like corn. He'd eaten some I'm sure, but finally he noticed a piece of corn in his mouth and didn't like it. When he gets food in his mouth that he doesn't like, he'll open his mouth and make complaining noises. When he was younger I'd get a paper towel and let him spit it out, but that got old pretty fast, so now I encourage him to take a drink and get it swallowed (a significant fraction still gets spit out). Anyway, while he was deciding what to do, he made little fists and shook his arms a bit.

This move is one that I apparently made famous as a kid, clenching my hands into two little fists so tightly that my arms would shake. There is even a picture somewhere. I promise that I don't do it anymore, so mimicry is no explanation. David is amazed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 8, 2024

Thanks, Emmett.

A Short Eclipse Video