Humor for a 2 year old

Luke is obsessed with Curious George. We have zillions of books in this house, and when it comes time to read he wants to read Curious George. Fortunately, I found a 12 pack of books and gave it to him for Christmas, so we aren't reading the two books we had before that over and over and over. One of his favorite things at bedtime after the lights are out is for me to tell "Curious George comes to our house" stories. In the stories, Curious George comes over and Luke plays with him, and Luke loves it.

Sometimes when I'm reading the books, I'll read "Curious Luke" instead. Luke usually laughs, and then will suggest another character that should be Emmett. Today I started reading, replacing with "Curious Luke" when he stopped me and insisted, "No, Curious Mom!" So I started reading that way. When we got to "And this is George's friend, the man with the yellow hat," Luke yelled out, "That's Dad!" So I read the story that way, and Luke laughed the whole time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 8, 2024

Thanks, Emmett.

A Short Eclipse Video