roshambo

Luke and I have worked out a way to snuggle with Luke to my side and Henry on the boppy. Luke will often interact with Henry while we're doing this. Yesterday I noticed that Luke was holding Henry's forearm and shaking it gently. Then I saw that it was rhythmic - shake, shake, shake, stop. Then I saw that Luke was throwing the "scissors" sign with his other hand, and it all came together in my head.

The best part is that when Luke is playing rock-scissors-paper he pretty much only throws scissors. Henry, of course, has his hands in a fist most of the time, so Henry was winning by a landslide.

Comments

Stephanie said…
lol.

Trev waits to see what Daddy has, and copies him. :)

Sounds like Henry and Luke have a pretty good system.

Popular posts from this blog

April 8, 2024

Thanks, Emmett.

A Short Eclipse Video