Happy feet

Henry has completely mastered grabbing his feet. If he's on his back, he's probably holding them, unless they've kicked themselves free.

Henry frequently wakes up as David and I are getting ready for bed. He'll usually just lie in bed looking at us, grabbing his feet and wiggling. Last night he was so tired that while holding his feet he became completely still and closed his eyes - asleep!

In the morning, I sometimes sneak out of bed with Henry still sleeping. Yesterday David was still showering at the time, so when he came out I asked if Henry was still sleeping (I hadn't heard him on the monitor). "Nope," said David, "He's just sitting on the bed, happy. He smiled at me." When I went to get him he was in the bed smiling, and playing with his toes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 8, 2024

Thanks, Emmett.

A Short Eclipse Video