Beach boys

Emmett and Luke really enjoyed spending time at the beach while in California. At first Luke was timid, so I just got him into his water clothes and assured him that the choice to get wet or not was his. It did take him a little time to warm up to the idea, but after about an hour of playing in the sand he was ready to get his feet into some waves. He and Emmett both had a great time playing at the edge of the water and getting splashed.

When we went to watch the end of the pier-to-pier swim they played in the water again. I thought that since it was early and we wouldn't be at the beach very long they would just play in the sand so we didn't have swim clothes. They just got wet anyway. Emmett later grabbed on to my words and told me that I should have known better and brought the water clothes, of course they wouldn't stay dry!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 8, 2024

Thanks, Emmett.

A Short Eclipse Video