Henry

At night after putting Henry to bed, he usually wakes up about 45 minutes later. Lately I've been putting him back to sleep without nursing. At first I'd rock him and then get him back into bed. After just a week or so, I'm now able to put him back to sleep without even picking him up. I don't think he's waking up as completely, either. Tonight when I went in to help him back to sleep, he seemed to be actually fussing in his sleep. The noise was then waking him up.

I've been wearing Henry on my back a lot lately. It's useful to get things done, and I think he may be in that separation-anxiety stage that accompanies learning to crawl. To take him off my back, I'll sit down on the couch and remove the carrier so he ends up sitting on the couch. When I turn around to pick him up, he's always delighted to see me. It's so sweet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 8, 2024

Thanks, Emmett.

A Short Eclipse Video