Personality

On Halloween night, Henry went to sleep just before we were getting into costumes to go trick-or-treating. I had hoped he'd stay asleep, but the excitement in the house was too much for him, not to mention the doorbell and the barking. I put him in the carrier and out we all went. It was so exciting to be outside walking around that he didn't go back to sleep. When Luke tired out, I started walking him back home while Emmett trick-or-treated with Oma and Opa. Henry was clearly tired and started slumping his head into my chest. I thought he would be asleep by the time we got home, but instead he started leaning back (away from me), and then he'd look up at me and laugh. I'd laugh back, and then he'd lean in again. He repeated this over and over, the whole way home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 8, 2024

Thanks, Emmett.

A Short Eclipse Video