Share and share alike

On the airplane, Henry got his first two suckers! While skeptical at first, he quickly realized just how good they are. He was very tired and cranky, so I cradled him while he popped the sucker in and out of his mouth - I thought he might go to sleep like that. He didn't sleep, but he did start offering me the sucker in between licks. He really wanted to share it with me!

I think we got a good 40 minutes of quiet baby out of those two suckers. Henry and I may have left the plane covered by a thin film of sugar, but at least we didn't become a horror story for the other passengers.

Also on the plane, the flight attendant handed me two pairs of Southwest "wings" that they have for kids. Since Henry doesn't really need them, I asked Luke if he wanted to wear one (that would probably get lost) and keep one for home. He thought a minute, then said, "I want to keep that one for Emmett!"

David and Emmett picked us up at the airport. Emmett had driven from California that day, and had a bag full of yummy treats left from the ride. He immediately began offering them to Luke for our short ride home from the airport!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks, Emmett.