Deja vu

When Luke was born, I knew there were lots of milestones that I'd get to experience again - crawling, walking, talking, etc. And now that Luke is three and having trouble with his temper and getting frustrated by some of the things that he can't do yet, I remember Emmett going through the same things.

There's at least one repeat I wasn't expecting. Luke has started asking us to guess things, like which hand he's going to open. Or he'll put something behind his back and ask you to guess which hand it's in. Of course, he brings it forward with the hand you don't pick - you can never win these games. Strangely enough, Emmett played similar games with us when he was about 3 1/2!

The best part, though, is that Luke is mostly playing these games with Emmett. And Emmett gets annoyed, because he can never win. I thought I'd have to wait for Emmett to have kids of his own for that!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 8, 2024

Thanks, Emmett.

A Short Eclipse Video