Happy Birthday Henry!

It was a busy day, but a great one. Henry was in a good mood all day, laughing, playing, and running around. I made cupcakes in the morning that wouldn't come out of my mini-cupcake trays, so I turned them into cake balls. We got some helium balloons that all of the boys had fun playing with. Henry punched them around the room, and this evening Emmett and Luke let them go up to the ceiling and then jumped from our bed to Henry's, grabbing the barely-reachable strings on the way.

I think Henry realized something was up today - for one thing, he got to eat chocolate covered cake balls! We tried to let him blow out his candle, but he just wanted to grab it. At bedtime he was really amped up - he wandered around the room, blew raspberries on my belly, unplugged the nightlight, bounced on the bed. It's been a great year, and things are only getting better.

Here's Henry playing with his balloons:

Comments

Deni said…
they finally have cupcake papers for the mini trays now. I use my muffin tins so often I hate to have to wash them every time so I'll always use the papers if I can.

I've heard of the cake pops but never made them. Someone made them in pink or blue for a baby shower.

Popular posts from this blog

April 8, 2024

Thanks, Emmett.