Henry grows and changes all the time.

He can pretty much get down the ladder from the playhouse now.

Henry wants to feed himself. The first couple times this involved eating with the spoon for a while, then immersing his hand in the yogurt and spreading it around. Did I mention that he takes his bibs off? Then he stopped doing it - at least twice, he ate and didn't dip his hands. I had hoped that this story would end with "I guess he doesn't like making the mess" but it doesn't. Changing clothes after meals is likely to continue for a while.

Henry still loves pushing ride-on toys and big trucks while he runs around.

When I'm spraying the big kids with the hose, Henry likes to be nearby but not right in the action. If I carefully spray his feet, he'll dance around and squeal. If I accidentally spray him right in the belly, he doesn't get upset. He also wishes that he were strong enough to spray his brothers, too.

Henry has a few more regular signs - flower, more, and possibly light. He doesn't sign "more" very often, though when ice cream runs out you'll probably see it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks, Emmett.