So I don't forget

A couple of stories from the trip...

After dinner in Disneyland, we found an informal stage area - I'm guessing they have musicians up there sometimes, or something like that. Of course, give a kid a stage and they start to perform. Emmett, Luke, and Henry were all up there dancing, or "imitating dancing" in Emmett's words. While I was taking a video, Emmett thought I was taking still pictures so he was freezing every few seconds, so he wouldn't look awkward in the picture.

At the end of our Disneyland day we stopped to watch the parade. It wasn't very interesting, so we started getting ready to exit the park when Luke said he wanted to go on Buzz Lightyear one more time. We were right next to it, so I said "Ok." David looked at me like I was insane. In line I pointed to Luke (who was dancing around wildly) and said, "Look how happy he is!" David said, "That's not happy. That's so overtired he's having convulsions." "At least they're happy convulsions," I replied. (For the record, no on melted down on the way back to the hotel or before bed.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks, Emmett.