All by himself!

Having recently started a LEGO team (Jr. First LEGO League), we have a huge kit of LEGOs featuring gears, axles, and a motor. It's a whole bunch of the specialty pieces that let you make models that move. Today Emmett and I set out to try to make stuff that moves. Emmett wanted to use the bevel gears to make a prototype for a helicopter where moving one of the rotors would make the other one move too. I was trying to make a car that could be connected to the motor and drive. Emmett's worked! I was initially afraid that he wouldn't try to make it without my direct help, but since I was engrossed in my own project, he jumped in. Soon enough he had a working prototype. I, on the other hand, learned lots about how the LEGO motor and gears work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 8, 2024

Thanks, Emmett.