More of Henry's language

He's definitely using two-word phrases - "shoe on," "shoe off," "hat on," "hat off," and "on mom" (when he was climbing on me).

He also understands pretty complicated stuff - twice now when I've asked Emmett to do something, Henry has overheard me and gone off to try to do it. Once I got out a dog treat and asked Emmett to use it to get Jenny locked up in the bedroom. He wanted to finish what he was doing, and in the meantime Henry demanded that I give him a dog treat too. I thought he was just going to feed it to Jenny, but after I handed it to him he walked over to Jenny, showed her the treat, and then walked her to the bedroom before giving it to her! Another time I asked Emmett to go downstairs and turn off the lights. A moment later I noticed that Henry was heading down the stairs. He can't reach the lights, of course, so I followed him and carried him around to the light switches.

Comments

Flipper said…
He needs a light switch reacher tool

Popular posts from this blog

April 8, 2024

Thanks, Emmett.