Sorting stages

I've been making trail mix with peanuts, raisins, and white and semi-sweet chocolate chips. It started out as a snack on skiing days, but today I made it for after swimming lessons. I put some into a cup for each of the kids - Emmett ate all of his, but Luke and Henry didn't finish. Luke presented me with a cup with raisins and peanuts in it (and not a single chocolate chip). Henry, on the other hand, gave back a cup with some semi-sweet chips and raisins. I guess he has trouble finding the semi-sweet chips among the raisins - there's a pretty strong incentive for figuring this out, so I don't think it will be long before he does.

(so I don't give you the wrong idea - Luke eats most of the peanuts and some of the raisins, he just "runs out " of chocolate before he finishes them)

Comments

Suji said…
LOL, I know I'd eat all the chocolate first! :) Thanks so much for your hug. I really needed it. hugs back! I should be sleeping too but I drank too much coffee today. I don't normally drink as much. Now I'm wide awake lol. Thanks again!

Popular posts from this blog

April 8, 2024

Thanks, Emmett.

A Short Eclipse Video