Smarter than he looks!

We went to Noodles for dinner today. It was kind of chaotic - zillions of teenagers in formal dresses had decided to eat there before the dance. We lucked into a table, though, and got our food. After eating we wanted to leave pretty quickly to make room for others. Between telling Luke to stop playing with the window blinds, wondering why Emmett was wearing the crazy glasses he got with tickets at Boondocks last week, and asking each kid if they wanted to bring their drinks (vanilla root beer!) home with us (Emmett, no, Luke and Henry, yes), I left my purse on the seat in the booth. As I headed towards the door, Henry jumped back into the booth. Just as I started to say, "Henry, we're leaving!" I realized that he not only knew I'd forgotten my purse, but he was getting it for me. Not bad for a not-quite-three year old!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 8, 2024

Thanks, Emmett.

A Short Eclipse Video