Now that's tired!

Today was busy in the extreme.  Emmett had Tinkering School from 9-3pm.  In the morning after we dropped  him off, I took Luke and Henry to a playground to kill 25 minutes or so before we went to a Children's Museum in LA.  We came home for lunch, and then I ran back out to get Emmett from Tinkering School.  While on that drive, my friend called so when I got home with Emmett we turned right around and went to play with a new (awesome!) friend.  The kids ran around an indoor play place for nearly two hours, we had some pizza and they ran around some more, then we continued on to Oma's house for ice cream and even more playing.  All day long, to my surprise, Henry neither napped nor melted down. He looked tired - he looked tired before going down a slide, he looked tired in his car seat, he looked tired while playing air hockey, but he just kept on playing.

On the way home at nearly 9pm, when the kids are typically already in bed, I stopped to get gas.  As the gas pumped, I told him, "It's ok to fall asleep.  I'll get you in your pajamas and put you in bed."  He replied, "I'm already asleep."  Maybe that's his secret.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 8, 2024

Thanks, Emmett.

Birthday Weekends: Highly recommended!!!!