This kid is hilarious

Today in the car, Henry and I were singing.  I started in on "The Twelve Days of Christmas" and when I finished the verse that starts with "Three French Hens" Henry said, "Wait, three French heads?"  He seemed relieved when he found out it was "Three French Hens."  We went on to compose our own Halloween version of the song featuring "Three French Heads," though.

We were in the car because I was thinking about buying new skis for Luke and Henry came with me to the ski shop.  Luke didn't want to come pick them out, so I thought we could give them to him for Christmas.  When Henry heard that, he said, "But I think he'll know what they are from the wrapping."  True enough.  Skis would be difficult to conceal with wrapping paper.

Comments

Suji said…
A Halloween version! Such a cool idea. Off to suggest this to kiddo!
Flipper said…
Ewww!

Popular posts from this blog

April 8, 2024

Thanks, Emmett.

Birthday Weekends: Highly recommended!!!!