Reassuring

Bedtime tonight - they ask, "What about dessert?!" I'm a little worried - we have *two* push-ups and there are *three* boys. I tell them, and Henry says he's willing to skip it. He is the one I always buy push-ups for, because he loves them. Then Emmett, who lately has been fighting like cats and dogs with Henrey says, "Henry can have it - I know he likes push ups more than I do. Can you just make me some vanilla milk?"

OMG - the two of my kids who are most often trying to rip each other's throats out, willing to give up / have an alternate dessert for one another. Maybe something here is going right after all.

Comments

Flipper said…
At what age should David explain the problem with interpersonal utility comparisons?

Popular posts from this blog

April 8, 2024

Thanks, Emmett.

Birthday Weekends: Highly recommended!!!!