Huh?

This afternoon, I've been making some cookies. Luke is getting pretty good at entertaining himself (for a few minutes at a time), so I put him down under his "gym" where we hang a few toys for him to look at and grab. The gym is in the living room so I can hear him but not see him directly. Soon he started to get a little upset, so I talked to him assuring him that I'll be coming. The fussiness passed and I put another batch of cookies into the oven. Then I noticed that he'd been pretty quiet - typically I'll hear the jingle bells when he hits them, and he'll "talk" while playing with the gym. I went to check on him, only to discover that he was sleeping! That may be the first time he's fallen asleep outside of my arms, David's arms, the swing, or the carseat!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks, Emmett.