So much to blog, so little time

Luke is getting pretty good with his hands. He can consistently reach out and grab toys, then take them to his mouth. He still has a little trouble grabbing in the right place so his mouth gets toy, not hands. It's a big source of frustration.

I've been looking back at photos of Emmett at Luke's age. Around three months, Emmett was sticking out a little pointy tongue a lot. I'd never seen Luke do it, though. Then today on the changing table, out came a little pointed tongue. I wonder if it will develop into as much of a habit as it was for Emmett.

A few days ago, I got into a laughing game with Luke. Holding him just a few inches from my face, I'd giggle. As soon as I paused, Luke would take a turn giggling. We went back and forth for a while. A day or two later, I found he'd also laugh in response to a sneeze.

Emmett us really enjoying his new camera. He's been taking pictures of table legs, the tops of toys, Luke, and various parts of dogs. Maybe now I'll get some family pictures with me in them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks, Emmett.