Catching Up

Last week, Luke had a bath that he actually seemed to enjoy. He spent a bunch of time playing with bath toys, and I took him out because it was getting cold, not because he was fussing!

Emmett has learned to swing himself! He can get started, pump his legs, and swing as high as he's willing to go. It's suddenly made the swing-set a much more attractive place to play during the day. It's nice, because I can see how proud he is that he can do it himself.

Luke is crawling all around the house, and fast! He can follow me around, and he can take off on an adventure, too. He spends some time on hands and knees, but is still primarily an army-man crawler.

Luke's also pulling up on all kinds of things, including my legs! He really likes to pull up and play at the train table. When he first started doing it, after a while he'd get wobbly and start to fuss - I think he was getting tired and knew he'd fall soon. Now, he can stand there for much longer. And I think I've seen him start to "cruise" a little around the table. Since the fun bath, he's also been pulling up on the bathtub, too. "Baby don't do that!" is going to be my new catch-phrase.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks, Emmett.