Feeding Luke

Luke has developed a habit of seizing any spoon just as it reaches his lips. He grabs on tight with both hands, and is lightning quick. He'll pull it into his mouth and eat it, but not before splattering it here and there. I've started bringing about five spoons to each meal so I can let him keep a few and throw a few on the floor and still feed him. As you can imagine, this gets food everywhere. Luke had a bath after lunch today.

After a meal, I soak a big wash cloth with warm water to clean him up. I try to do a good job - really I do! He squirms and isn't happy, but I perservere and wipe him down pretty well. Then, a few minutes later, I'll see the peaches in his ears, or the peas in the creases around his nose... It's a good thing Utah is so dry, or the boy would get moldy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 8, 2024

Thanks, Emmett.

Birthday Weekends: Highly recommended!!!!