Luke loves Daddy

For a while, I made dinner every night with Luke in the carrier on my back. Otherwise, he'd be trying to climb my legs. When David tried to hold him, he'd squirm and fuss until released, and then he'd come and climb my legs.

Suddenly, though, Luke is much happier with David than before. When David holds Luke, sometimes I reach my arms out to Luke and he slumps into Daddy for a hug! Yesterday David needed to go out, but Luke wouldn't let me take him from Daddy's arms. David was going to take Luke with him, but when he tried to strap Luke into his carseat, Luke decided that actually leaving the house without me would be a bit much. Still, it's lovely to see them getting along so well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 8, 2024

Thanks, Emmett.

A Short Eclipse Video