Yes, that's my Luke again.

About 30 minutes before taking David to the airport, Luke wanted to paint. We keep the art supplies where they can reach them, so he brought over some yellow paint and asked me to open it. I told him I was sorry, but it was too close to time to go to the airport to start a messy project, and he'd have to wait until we got back to paint. He wandered off to play.

A few minutes later, Emmett came out of the hallway carrying paper with yellow paint on it. "Luke's painting!" he called. Where? "In your bedroom on the carpet!" ARGH!!! Once again, he had been very careful, and there was not a speck of paint on the carpet around where he was painting.

I've moved the paint supplies up (and told Luke why). But I guess I was wrong, both about how messy painting is* and whether or not there was enough time!

*at the table, Luke usually makes hand prints in his paintings, which is why I think it's too messy of course.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks, Emmett.