Henry fears the gloworm

When Luke was little, he saw a Gloworm at a friend's house. He liked it enough that I bought him one. Henry is getting to a similar age, and I thought he'd like to play with it at bedtime - it's face glows and it plays soft music. Henry was pretty tired and upset the first time I showed it to him, and it definitely didn't help.

Today he saw it while we were getting ready for bed and eyed it suspiciously. I offered it to him again and he fussed a little and leaned away, so I knew to just skip that toy. Then as I was turning off the lights, it was on the floor in the room and Henry just kept looking at it, even after I turned the light off. He didn't like it when I went to pick it up, but I took it out of the room and that seemed to make him feel better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 8, 2024

Thanks, Emmett.

A Short Eclipse Video