They think we're deaf. And dumb.

In the evening, the boys don't always quiet down right away when we turn off the lights in their bedroom (understatement of the year).  After at least one reminder to them to keep a "bedtime atmosphere" in their room, I realized that Emmett and Luke were playing with ipods and thus in no danger of falling asleep.  It also explained how noisy they were.  So I went to collect the ipods, and found two boys sound asleep on their bed.  Explaining that I was there for the ipods, Luke handed his over and continued pretending to be asleep.  Emmett was still playing dead.  I explained, "You must not be aware of just how easy it is to hear you from the other end of the house.  I know for a fact that you didn't fall asleep in the last 8 seconds!"  And with that, Emmett coughed up his ipod, too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks, Emmett.